From: Matthew Cordes <mattco6974@××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-security] Bugzilla down?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:52:10
1 All links OK for me
2
3 Matt
4
5 -----Original Message-----
6 From: Tobias Weisserth [mailto:tobias@×××××××××.de]
7 Sent: Wednesday, 19 May 2004 8:15 PM
8 To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
9 Subject: [gentoo-security] Bugzilla down?
10
11 Hi,
12
13 I can't reach bugs.gentoo.org. I only get a Gateway Timeout.
14
15 There are three new advisories from Stefan Esser that might affect
16 packages from Portage. There is for example a remote bug in CVS.
17
18 Since I can't seem to reach Bugzilla, would somebody please check and
19 enter these:
20
21 http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/072004.html
22 http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/062004.html
23 http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/082004.html
24
25 and maybe this is unsolved too:
26 http://www.debian.org/security/2004/dsa-504
27 http://www.debian.org/security/2004/dsa-503
28
29 thanks a lot. I'll try and check on Bugzilla as soon as I can reach the
30 site again. Anything else seems to work though, so maybe I'm not the
31 only one trying to reach Bugzilla in vain.
32
33 regards,
34 Tobias W.
38 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list
39
40 __________ NOD32 1.767 (20040518) Information __________
41
42 This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
43 http://www.nod32.com
48 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list