From: Joe Strusz <jstrusz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-security] postfix and SASL
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:56:28
Well dave, actually yes.  I have read every Artcile on the wiki remotely
close to SASL, even the ones using mysql for authentication/databasing
etc...  Ive read the ENTIRE postfix handbook, just for giggles, and Ive gone
over any thread on the forum remotely related to this issue in the past 12

With that said, what would be the approprate mailing list to debug this
problem DAVE?