From: Joe Strusz <jstrusz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-security] postfix and SASL
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:56:28
1 Well dave, actually yes. I have read every Artcile on the wiki remotely
2 close to SASL, even the ones using mysql for authentication/databasing
3 etc... Ive read the ENTIRE postfix handbook, just for giggles, and Ive gone
4 over any thread on the forum remotely related to this issue in the past 12
5 months...
8 So...
9
10 With that said, what would be the approprate mailing list to debug this
11 problem DAVE?
14 ----- Original Message -----
15 From: "David vasil" <vasil@××××××.edu>
16 To: <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
17 Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:40 AM
18 Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-security] postfix and SASL