From: Agustin Campos <aguscampos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] libvc unmask
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:56:42
i am not very sure but i think that you must create a file:

You must write in it the packages you want to unmask. Ah, be sure you write
the hole name (complete name). e.i:

I hope i have helped you. If it doesn't work i won't be able to help  you
with this isue. Sorry.

2006/9/13, Cedric Krier <ced@×××××××××××.org>:
> > > Hi, > > dev-libs/libvc have been masked for the bug #127757. > But I submit a patch for this issue and it have been put in the tree. > Is it possible to unmask it? (and also mail-client/mutt-vc-query > app-misc/rolo) > > Thanks > > Cédric Krier > > >
-- Agustín Campos Muñoz Email: aguscamposENgmailPUNTOcom acamposENiiesPUNTOes MSN Messenger: acampozENhotmailPUNTOcom Skype: acamposnet