From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] glsa-check and aa-sources
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:37:02
1 On 04/13/04 Anthony Metcalf wrote:
2
3 > Just for fun I ran glsa-check and then checked the glsa's to see what
4 > the problem ones were, both relate to aa-sources, something that to my
5 > knowledge I have *never* installed on this system. If I inject
6 > aa-sources (what
7 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/glsa-integration.xml recomends)
8 > will I be asked to update it everytime aa-sources is updated?
9 > below is the terminal output of the commands I used just to check.
10
11 The page says to inject the GLSA, not the package in question.
12 The GLSAs in question deal with kernels in general, not aa-source in
13 particular. What does `glsa-check -p 200401-01 200403-02` say?
14
15 Marius
20 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
21 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.