From: Drew <drew.kay@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:26:13
On 11/25/06, Aoeuid <aoeuid@×××××.com> wrote:
> Well, that's some nice hidden advertising for you -- say nothing, and > let the customers find it out. > > I'll give the next assignment, see if you can figure this one out also > ;) -- ""
Would be something along the lines of "If you don't have any relevant questions for the list and want to spam it in the hopes of some free advertising please go take a mouse, sit on it, and rotate." Am I right? If not I can think of a few others. :P -Drew -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-security] Mailing Listen Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>