From: Craig <zilx@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] If your interested
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:03:51
1 > Hey Brian,
2 >
3 > thanks for the scripts.
4 > Just one idea for you: Why not publish these files on some internet page
5 > and give us its URL? So you just update whenever you run into something
6 > new and only have to put the files there. People who are interested
7 > might check every week or so.
8 >
9 > Best regards
10 > Dennis
11
12 They already exist ...
13
14 http://www.dayomon.net/fw/ .... txt file to copy into firewall script ..
15 http://www.okean.com/iptables/rc.firewall.sinokorea ........ needs a little
16 work as this one only drops port 25 as it stands.
17
18 I use the first one and drop the lot into the firewall script on my little
19 IPCop firewall. Firewall hits fell dramatically but as a home user I have no
20 need for connections to this part of the world.
21
22 Cheers,
23 Craig.
24
25 Kernel version: 2.6.13-gentoo-r3
26 Current Linux Uptime: 1 day 4 hours 59 minutes.
27 Registered Linux User: 228534
28 Linux the Ultimate Windows Service Pack
29 --
30 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list