From: Joe Carnahan <jcc5t@×××××××××××.edu>
To: Gentoo-security <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Re:
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:41:24
1 On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Derek Anderson wrote:
2
3 > can we get this account kicked off the list please?
4
5 More importantly, can we all take this opportunity to point and laugh
6 at whoever (or more realistically, whatever) decided to send a .com
7 file to a LINUX SECURITY list? I mean, yes, I'm sure there are a few
8 unfortunate souls who read this list from a Windows machine, but I
9 still have to get a chuckle out of this email worm's ironic choice of
10 targets...
11
13 Joseph C. Carnahan carnahan@××××××××.edu
14 (434) 409-9550 http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jcc5t