From: Marc Ballarin <Ballarin.Marc@×××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Cc: phil@××××××.ro
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Abwesenheitsnotiz
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:38:16
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:04:46 +0300
Bogdan Velcea <phil@××××××.ro> wrote:

> > Please tell me somebody if this is an english list or not, or should I > start talking in Romanian here, too ?!
AFAICT, some subscriber of this list has left his employer, thus invalidating the mail address that he used for subscribtion. Now his former employer's mail server is generating bounces telling us (in German) that this mail acount is no longer valid. IMHO that user should simply be unsubsribed, and those messages should stop. (If my assumption is correct, this mail will trigger another bounce - as will any mail to this list.) Regards -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list