From: Vijay Avarachen <vavarachen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Ffree tools to manage user and passwords
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:20:26
1 Alexis,
2 You can implement OpenLDAP as your directory and using tools like
3 phpLDAPAdmin you can manage all aspects of your directory. This is a good
4 scalable solution and works very well. Other than phpLDAPAdmin (which
5 requires a LAMP environment), you can find many other front-ends to manage
6 OpenLDAP directory.
7
8 Vijay Avarachen
9