From: Pooh Sun Tzu <poohsuntzu@×××××××.net>
To: Matt Brown <mattbrown.lists@××××××××.net>, "gentoo-security@l.g.o" <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:59:38
Awesome, it looks like iptables and shorewall is the way for me to start
out. I'm sure after getting shorewall down I'll try manual iptable
configuration. Thanks!

As a side note, this is my first time using a news mailing list. Do I
reply to the person's actual email, or reply to
gentoo-security@l.g.o in responce to the emails I get from my
own posts?