From: Cameron Blackwood <korg@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernels and GLSAs
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:28:18
Jason Stubbs writes:
  | "world" is only the contents of /var/lib/portage/world and their (deep
  | if using --deep) dependencies. Integration of glsa-check in the form of
  | "emerge --security" or some such is planned. An "all" target is also
  | planned.

Thanks for the reply... its 100% my bad. :)

But i did open a bugzilla issue suggesting that it be explicitly
mentioned in the 'keeping up todate' section of the security doc.

Im sure its a mistake that other people are making too and if you
know about it, its easy enough to add to a nightly cron. :)

  | Jason Stubbs
cheers and thanks,

 / `Rev Dr'   cam  at            Roleplaying, virtual goth \
<        Poly, *nix, Python, C/C++, genetics, ATM  >
 \  [+61 3] 9809 1523[h]         skeptic, Evil GM(tm). Sysadmin for hire /