From: Dave Strydom <strydom.dave@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] If your interested
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 05:13:50
1 I think there is an easier way of doing this...
2
3 Why not use the GEOIP IPTABLES patch and then just use this in your
4 firewall:
5
7 $IPTABLES -A INPUT -p tcp -m geoip --src-cc CN -j DROP
8 $IPTABLES -A INPUT -p tcp -m geoip --src-cc KR -j DROP
9 $IPTABLES -A INPUT -p tcp -m geoip --src-cc TW -j DROP
10 $IPTABLES -A INPUT -p tcp -m geoip --src-cc HK -j DROP
12
13 This way you have 4 simple rules which do the work of that entire script.