From: Agustin Campos <aguscampos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-security@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] libvc unmask
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:57:50
1 i am not very sure but i think that you must create a file:
2
3 /etc/portage/package.unmask
4
5 You must write in it the packages you want to unmask. Ah, be sure you write
6 the hole name (complete name). e.i:
7
8 mail-client/mutt-vc-query
9
10 I hope i have helped you. If it doesn't work i won't be able to help you
11 with this isue. Sorry.