From: Yury German <BlueKnight@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Soliciting feedback for the GLSA-2 format
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 02:43:35
1 That is the part that would be the most important, as the XML makes sense to me. The translation from XML to GLSA would be the most important part so that it is clear to the general populace.
2
3 Whenever I write things for work I am always using the rule of writing to the least common denominator, and I can see this part being the most confusing.
4
5 Yury German
6 E-Mail: BlueKnight@××××××××××××××××.com
7