From: Glen Combe <gcombe@×××××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:22:54
1 that is a great idea.... I think I will follow suit and buy a thing or two
2 of gentoo... As well, I enjoy gentoo and the base principles. choice....
3 it all about choice. That is why gentoo works for me.
4
5 Thanks to devs who have put in the time and hard work.
6
7 cheers.
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: "Michael Gruenberger" <mgruenb@×××.net>
10 To: <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
11 Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:20 PM
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] The solution and hopefully the end.
15 > Couldn't agree more! You developers are doing a great job! Please keep
16 > up the great work!
17 >
18 > In order to show how much I appreciate your work, I just bought some
19 > stuff from the Gentoo store. I would like to encourage everyone who
20 > enjoys Gentoo as much as I do to do the same!
21 >
22 > Please help to keep Kurt and the other developers motivated!
23 >
24 > Cheers,
25 >
26 > Michael.