From: Koon <koon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] [GLVP 200403-01] Gentoo Linux Pending Vulnerabilities
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:35:11
1 Tobias Weisserth wrote:
2
3 >>Many (Most?) in the list have already been fixed as far as gentoo is
4 >>concerned
5 >
6 > Take a look at the corresponding bugzilla entries. All of the things I
7 > compiled into the mail are either "NEW" or "ASSIGNED". NONE of these
8 > issues has been resolved as far as the status in bugzilla is concerned.
9 >
10 > Besides: none of these issues has been covered by a GLSA either so I
11 > have to assume - in association with bugzilla status - that the issue is
12 > still alive.
13
14 Package: Linux kernel
15 Subject: do_mremap VMA limit local privilege escalation vulnerability
16 GLSA = 200403-02
17
18 Package: libxml2
19 Subject: URI Parsing Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
20 GLSA = 200403-01
21
22 For the others, your report should separate between real pending
23 vulnerabilities (not corrected in the tree) and those corrected but
24 without GLSA issued.
25
26 -K
29 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list