From: Eduardo Tongson <propolice@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernel Security + KISS
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:26:53
1 Yes. We should each have assigned tasks which will depend on our
2 respective skill and trait.
3
4 -- ed*eonsec
5
6 On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 3:28 AM, doppelgaenger <bm2600@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > George Prowse wrote:
8 > > Eduardo Tongson wrote:
9 > >> Nice plan. I think you are more able to lead. Can we communicate more
10 > >> in email perhaps a google group or list. IRC is not efficient for
11 > >> people in different timezones.
12 > >>
13 > >> -- ed*eonsec
14 > >>
15 > > I agree, a list or group would be better at pooling the people at your
16 > > disposal
17 >
18 > I also think it would be a good idea to set up some requirements profile
19 > so people can identify them self in some kind of matrix ?
20 >
21 > I basically volunteer but not sure what use I could be with a background
22 > as an ISO, limited time and basic C knowledge.
23 >
24 > --doppelgaenger
27 > --
28 > gentoo-security@l.g.o mailing list