From: Jeff Smelser <tradergt@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Re: The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:23:10
1 On Wednesday 10 November 2004 04:17 pm, Thomas Kirchner wrote:
2
3 > Gentoo is the only distribution/OS that's held my interest and satisfied my
4 > computing needs, and it's all thanks to the devs. I try to do my part when
5 > I can to repay the community, but without our wonderful devs we wouldn't be
6 > here. Thanks to all of you. (And don't let the idiots get you down. Most
7 > of us really do appreciate you.) Tom
8
9 Who is an idiot by the way? I am curious who your directing this comment to.
10
11 Jeff