From: Oscar Carlsson <monotux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] [OT?] automatically firewalling off IPs
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:55:55
1 This is not firewall specific, but it makes me sleep better at night :)
2
3 Add this to /etc/ssh/sshd_config
4 AllowUsers youruser anotheruser
5
6 Put all the users who should be able to ssh into your machine, and no
7 one but them can log in... :)
8 pam_tally might be good to take a look at, also.
9
10 Good luck
11