From: Tobias Weisserth <tobias@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] courier-imap
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:35:24
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Fr, den 26.03.2004 schrieb Ned Ludd um 12:48:
4 ...
5 > Yeah.. We don't provide a vulnerability announcement/assessment service.
6 > We provide updates when they exist. If you would like a vulnerability
7 > announcement service then you should pay. Or simply track the
8 > security@g.o via bugzilla as most us do.
9
10 Bugzilla doesn't contain A LOT OF vulnerabilities that have been
11 reported to bugtraq and FD for example. I have been entering three from
12 bugtraq during the last four days alone. Browsing bugzilla is not a
13 solution.
14
15 I will try to compile a weekly pending GLSA report for this list,
16 listing all vulnerabilities that have still to be solved. I'll be
17 posting it to the forums as well. I know it'll be far from complete, but
18 any suggestions and help are welcome. If you notice a bug, maybe because
19 another distribution contains it too, then activate your curiosity and
20 look up if it's already in bugzilla. If not, then enter it and drop a
21 note to this list or my email address.
22
23 regards,
24 Tobias Weisserth
27 ***************************************************