From: "Rúni H.Hansen" <runi.hansen@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] SSH - Settings based on user groups
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:43:01
1 Hi Nick
2
3 I dont know about restrict permisson to X11Forward for specified groups.
4
5 But you can type 'vipw' and change the shell from '/bin/bash' to
6 '/usr/lib/misc/sftp-server' for the user that you only want to have access
7 to ftp.
8
9 How secure this is I dont know, but it seems to work ;o)
10
11 /Rúni
12
58 >