From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Additional vulnerability in SAMBA <=3.0.7
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 07:52:08
1 On Tuesday 30 November 2004 16:03, Jean-Francois Gagnon Laporte wrote:
2 > Hi !
3 >
4 > I've read the GLEP and I was wondering where I could apply or who to
5 > contact to see if I could be any help to this GLEP. I'm using gentoo
6 > on our production server and I would be glad to help to provide a
7 > stable tree but I do not know who to contact. If anyone would give me
8 > pointers to where to look that would be great.
9
10 As I wrote to Jean-Francois personally currently Kurt Lieber
11 (klieber@g.o) is coordinating our efforts (or at least maintaining our
12 mail alias) so anyone interested should contact him.
15 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)
16 Operational Manager
17 Gentoo Linux Security Team