From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernel Security Update Target Delay?
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:04:10
1 On 09/26/2010 12:56 PM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Even hardened-kernel was fixed within 2 days of bug opening.
3 >
4 > The delay is in stabilization, and I don't know why that's been held up.
7 Agreed, but if it isn't stable then it isn't fixed.
8
9 I can keyword stable at anytime on amd64 (well, assuming 34-r10 is the
10 one to go stable - for anything else I'd have to test it first) - just
11 waiting for the package maintainer to request stabilization...
12
13 Rich