From: mickey@×××××××××.us
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] OT: firewall suggestions?
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:40:54
Quoting Ryan Voots <simcop2387@×××××.com>:
> > P.S. I have to top post the reply because your email is an attachment and > I > > have to cut'n'paste the original message ... I refuse to manually quote it > > his original message was not an attachment, its a known bug with Outlook > Express which you are using and PGP/GPG signed messages
It also seems to affect Horde/IMP. That is, [GP]PG-signed messages all show up as attachments (requiring me to click on the "unnamed" attachment to the email in order to read someone's message). Fortunately for me, IMP does quote the text "attachment" when I reply. And heck, only about half of the folks know what "top posting" is, anyway. We just think of it like we do people who cruise in the passing lane with no one to pass. ;) dreamwolf -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list