From: Ben Cressey <ben@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] courier-imap
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:27:30
1 Is there some reason a GLSA was not issued about this vulnerability? I've
2 been vulnerable for two weeks now without realizing it, and who knows how
3 much longer it will be until the patch is made available.
4
5 It seems I missed the post to Bugtraq since it was issued as a Courier
6 vulnerability, and I didn't read carefully enough to discover that Courier
7 IMAP was also affected. Certainly this is my own fault, but I am just
8 astonished that without Francisco's post I might have overlooked this
9 serious problem altogether.
10
11 Ben
15 ----- Original Message -----
16 From: "Francisco Andrades" <fandrades@×××××.com>
17 To: <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
18 Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:25 PM
19 Subject: [gentoo-security] courier-imap
22 WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.
67 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list
72 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list