From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Security Updates
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:16:13
1 Try to re-sucscribe to gentoo-announce.. There have been some problems
2 with various mailing lists as of late.
3
4 Cheers!
5
6 -Corey
7
8 gonzalo wrote:
9 > I'm subscribed to that one to since january 5 but haven't get any mail from
10 > it. And I've updated more than a few ebuilds due to security advisories from
11 > other distros.
12 > ...or may be my subscription is not working.