From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] KISS
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:29:04
Mike Welham wrote:

> I read about the Kernel Interactive Security Status (KISS) system for > the first time in another thread on this list. I can't find anything > about it elsewhere. > > Is it a Gentoo project? How close is it to release?
It is a product of the Kernel Security subproject I don't feel very comfortable talking about it while it's primary developer, Tim Yamin, is away. I'll make sure he keeps you all informed of the release status when he's back. -- Thierry Carrez (Koon) Operational Manager, Gentoo Linux Security -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list