From: James Dennis <james@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Built in integrity?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:00:40
1 Right, I know it's not like tripwire. Just suggesting something to add
2 to a default install, but you're right about just updating those files
3 too.
4
5 I think it'd be beneficial to come up with something that could be used
6 for built in integrity checking, but I'm not sure how to do it...
7 suggestions?
8
9 -James
10