From: "J.A." <HEBLACK@×××××××××××.COM>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Hey guys
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 01:50:12
1 Richard M. Conlan wrote:
2 >
3 > What exactly does "give each other a chance" mean?
4 >
5 > ~RMC
6 >
7 > J.A. wrote:
8 >
9 >> Re: [gentoo-security] Should I change my password?
10 >> --------------------------------------------------
11 >> Thank you fellows for your helpful responses. I really enjoyed reading
12 >> your mail. I am going to save them all inside a mySQL database! I find
13 >> it very interesting and i think that we should give eachother a
14 >> chance. What do you say?
17 >> Yours,
18 >> Jason
19 ~RMC,
20
21 It means to embrace the random I guess. Sorry I do not want to spam or
22 troll this list or be banned for inapproporiate posts. If you all think
23 I should reply back to every post with the subject "Should I change my
24 password" then I could do that but I must warn youthat I have been
25 moderated before in the past. I take it that this is not a newsgroup so
26 that means that instead of filters, the politically correct thing to do
27 would be to the gentoo-security moderator establish a list of banned
28 gentoo-security users instead of setting up a filter in each persons
29 email client.
30
31 It is very annoying to be kicked off an email list when all you have to
32 do is change your email and then go through a proxy to resubscribe. So I
33 guess I would like to know how someone like myself would be unsubscribed
34 from gentoo-security and for what reason.
35
36 I guess what I am saying is that I want to learn about gentoo-security
37 but do not want to be banned. To learn more about me you can read my
38 MYSPACE.COM profile pointed to here: http://thesame.net/MYSPACE
39
40 Yours,
41 Jason
44 <A HREF="HTTP://HEBLACK.BIZ">HTTP://HEBLACK.BIZ</A>
45 --
46 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list