From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Re: Gentoo TOTALLY secure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:59:10
1 On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:50:09PM +0100 or thereabouts, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > You know what pisses me of is the way you treat people with constructive
3 > contributions.
4
5 In fairness to Peter, he did send me a private apology which he asked me to
6 post to the list. I avoided doing so until now because I really, really,
7 really want this whole thing to die down. Hopefully, if I post his
8 apology, we can all finally have some peace and quiet.
9
10 --kurt
11