From: Tobias Weisserth <tobias@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] courier-imap
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:19:16
1 Hi Kurt,
2
3 Am Fr, den 26.03.2004 schrieb Kurt Lieber um 16:42:
4 > ...
5 > You are, of course, welcome to do this. Just to ensure everyone has the
6 > same expectations, however, the *only* resource the Gentoo security team
7 > will use for new security vulnerability reports is bugs.gentoo.org. So,
8 > while I encourage you to put together a weekly email/forums post if you so
9 > desire, I also encourage you to ensure all those vulnerabilities are also
10 > entered in bugzilla. Otherwise, they *are not* likely to be looked at by a
11 > Gentoo dev.
12
13 I'm aware of that. I am already busy entering bugs I find on bugtraq and
14 FD into bugs.gentoo.org. So far I have entered three and two more will
15 likely follow when I have confirmed them with the corresponding ebuilds
16 from Portage.
17
18 regards,
19 Tobias W.