From: Ixion <ixion@××××××.com>
To: Mark Guertin <guertin@××××××××××××××.com>
Cc: Calum <gentoo-security@××××××××××××.uk>, gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Idea for easily checking for security updates.
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:14:00
1 I second that! I've been doing 'emerge -u world's on my web server at home
2 and the fileservers here at work, and like Mark, do not feel comfortable
3 with this. I also don't have a lot of time to dig around and find out why
4 there was an update (unless there's an easy way to do this??).
5
6 I think 'emerge -u -L1 world' is an awesome idea! :)
7