From: "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <haimat@××××.at>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Cc: blackace@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] RDF feed for GLSAs
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:59:49
1 ---------- quoting Kurt Lieber ----------
2 > If you're an RDF user, could you please test this feed and report any
3 > problems you experience?
4 >
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/rdf/en/glsa-index.rdf
6
7 wow, that's great! Have no problems here w/ KNewsTicker and this feed...
8
9 And thanks for this service at all -- it's very useful and seems to have a
10 very pretty and functional web interface!
11
12 Greetings, Matthias
15 Anyway, we'd like to thank you for the occasional moments of peace and
16 love our family's experienced ... well, not today. You saw what
17 happened. Oh, Lord, be honest. Are we the most pathetic family in
18 the universe, or what?
19
20 -- Homer Simpson
21 Bart vs. Thanksgiving