From: Joe Strusz <jstrusz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] postfix and SASL
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:16:07
1 Well, Im sorry but it was my understanding that SASL is security related....
5 At 09:59 AM 10/5/2005, you wrote:
6 >Joe Strusz wrote:
7 >>Well dave, actually yes. I have read every Artcile on the wiki
8 >>remotely close to SASL, even the ones using mysql for
9 >>authentication/databasing etc... Ive read the ENTIRE postfix
10 >>handbook, just for giggles, and Ive gone over any thread on the
11 >>forum remotely related to this issue in the past 12 months...
12 >>
13 >>So...
14 >>With that said, what would be the approprate mailing list to debug
15 >>this problem DAVE?
16 >
17 >I would suggest gentoo-users. Since this is not a security related
18 >question with regard to gentoo, the gentoo-security list is
19 >obviously not the proper place to post a topic like this.
20 >
21 >-dave
22 >--
23 >gentoo-security@g.o mailing list