From: xyon <xyon@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [#12248] Re: [gentoo-security] Snort alert with Squid ?
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:55:17
1 Blast! whoever joined this list with their work email address needs to
2 disjoin and rejoin with a home email address, please.
3
4 On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 15:42 -0500, gentoo-security@l.g.o
5 wrote:
6 > OCS SOLUTIONS SUPPORT SYSTEM
7 > -------------------------------------
8 >
9 > This is a confirmation e-mail to inform you that we have received your technical support ticket and it has been assigned a ticket number and dispatched to our help desk for resolution.
10 >
11 > Ticket Details:
12 >
13 > Tracking number: 12248
14 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Snort alert with Squid ?
15 > Ticket tracking link: http://my.ocstech.com/ticket.php?ticket=12248
16 >
17 > We will reply with a resolution to your issue or for further information about the problem shortly.
18 >
19 > If you call or IM about this ticket, please reference the ticket number.
20 >
21 > In the meantime, you may want to visit our technical support web site at http://www.ocssolutions.com/support/ for common answers to common questions, how-to guides, and links to your control panel.
22 >
23 > Thank You,
24 >
25 > Technical Support Team