From: Jonas Helgi Palsson <jonasp@××××××.no>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] System knockout :-(
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:22:04
1 I just have to make this comment, sorry it is of topic...
2
3 On Saturday 03 April 2004 16:42, Dan Podeanu wrote:
4 > I would never buy a Samsung HDD, as I would never buy an HP
5 > switch, or an LG mobile phone.
6 >
7 > Buy harddrives from those that do harddrives for a living
8 > (maxtor, seagata, western digital), switches from cisco,
9 > nortel, etc., mobiles from siemens, nokia, etc.
10
11 And buy OS from those who do OS for a living. Like Microsoft.
12
13 ;-)
14
15 Sorry again :-)
16
17 Jonas
20 Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of
21 tapes hurtling down the highway.
22 -Andrew S. Tanenbaum. Computer Networks.
25 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list