From: Peter Simons <simons@××××.to>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] Re: Gentoo TOTALLY secure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:24:16
1 Kurt Lieber writes:
2
3 > Whatever you do, please stop flaming, attacking and
4 > degrading the people of this list. Enough is enough.
5
6 The rule is quiet simple: You piss me off, I piss you off.
7
8 And what pisses me off is not that _I_ have been treated
9 somewhat unfriendly here on this list, it is that "some"
10 guys are recklessly ignoring a security vulnerability that
11 threatens your users -- no matter how minor the risk may be.
12 And I don't think you experts should judge that risk, I
13 think the user should.
14
15 If that is not on-topic here, and I wonder what is.
16
17 Peter
21 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list