From: Tobias Weisserth <tobias@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] For folks interested in helping with gentoo security efforts
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:32:07
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 Am Fr, den 19.03.2004 schrieb Corey Shields um 14:31:
4 ...
5 > The Gentoo xml documentation is incredibly easy.. don't let the xml scare
6 > you. If you know basic HTML, then you will be able to look at an existing
7 > gentoo xml doc as an example and go from there.
8
9 I guess I'm getting the hang of this after looking at some samples
10 today. Is there a page summarising the available XML tags and the used
11 format?
12
13 Is there a table of work to be done/documents to be written?
14
15 regards,
16 Tobias Weisserth
19 ***************************************************