From: abhay <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] gpg-agent not setting environment correctly.
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:22:51

I am trying to setup KMail to use GnuPG. I have emerged unstable gnupg
(1.9.19), gpg-agent (1.9.19) and pinentry (0.7.2-r1). I am now trying to
setup gpg-agent and have followed documentation on gentoo site but the
problem is that even after setting the the way it explains,
the environment is not getting updated. I get the following results when
trying to know about gpg agent's env

bash: /tmp/gpg-roleYu/S.gpg-agent:8297:1: No such file or directory

Now, even though gpg-agent is working as daemon, KMail asks for password
everytime I try to send a signed mail and complains that gpg-agent is not
running. I have googled but can not find a solution so if someone who is
running KMail and gpg-agent could give some insights then I will be highly