From: Anthony Metcalf <anthony.metcalf@×××××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] ewarn/einfo behavior (was Samba Testing Help)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:03:52
1 On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:35:33 -0400
2 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Of course, that statement is precisely why the ewarn/einfo behavior
5 > has been broken for two years now. Please note that I am not
6 > criticising Mr. Guertin in any way. I simply wish to point out that
7 > it is not at all uncommon for people to post messages saying that
8 > "foo" is important and should really be added (or fixed), but due to a
9 > lack of manpower the problem lingers.
10
11 Can we not start drafting in the forums? Compulsary service for the
12 community? On a less sarcastic note I should have some time at the
13 weekend to look at this. I will do what I can.
16 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list