From: Elio Cartier <severn.nux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Sorry for irrelevant messages
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 18:39:55
1 Hi,
2
3 My personal data, including my email address, are protected under data
4 protection law. The Data protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the
5 processing of my email adress and any other information related to me.
6 http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/
7
8 As article 3 provides, the whole GDPR law applies to you because I am an EU
9 citizen, even if your company is based outside of the EU.
10 http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/3.htm
11
12 As a data controller you are thus subjected to various obligations
13 including notably transparency and information. Indeed as article 15
14 states, I have the right to ask you to provide me with all the personal
15 data you have about me, the purpose of the processing, why and how you
16 collect them, if you share my data with other people or countries, etc.
17 http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/15.htm
18
19 Also, I would like to know under which condition do you process my data
20 (article 6 of the GDPR). If your processing is based on my consent, please
21 send me the information demonstrating that I have consented under the
22 conditions of article 7. http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/7.htm
23
24 Under article 12 (3), you have one month to fulfill this request. After
25 said period, I will refer the case to the competent supervisory authority.
26 http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/12.htm
27
28 As per Article 17, I also want all my personal data to be destroyed from
29 your databases or other storage (including backups). But only after you
30 provide me with the information requested above.
31 http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/17.htm
32
33 As per Article 19, I would be grateful if you would ask any company to whom
34 you might have transferred my data, to do so as well, and provide me with
35 proof of said destructions. http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/19.htm
36
37 Regards,
38