From: Daniel Reidy <dubkat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] small announcement for the community
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 18:57:13
1 On Tuesday 03 March 2009 17:30:24 Douglas J Hunley wrote:
2 > A while back I setup a small cron job to parse the GLSA feed and post it to
3 > Twitter. I've been tweaking it and watching it and it seems stable enough
4 > to announce, so I'm sending this email out. If you want to, simply follow
5 > @Gentoo_Security and you'll get 'instant' updates of new GLSAs
6 >
7 > Please note that I'm not trying to step on any toes here, simply give
8 > something small back to the community. If anyone from Gentoo wants to take
9 > over the account or has an official one that I missed, simply ping me
10 > directly and we'll work it out.
11
12 awesome... following!
13 thanks :)