From: "Richard M. Conlan" <gentoo@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Should I change my password?
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:38:58
1 Video and sensor logs are definitely great when available, but there are
2 plenty of companies without such precautions, besides the home user who
3 seldom has them. It is tricky to seal/mark a case in some way that an
4 intruder could not falsify.
5
6 I agree both of these are good measures, but neither amounts to
7 verifying the physical security of the hardware.
8
9 ~RMC
10