From: Trevor Lauder <trevor@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:35:37
Frank Gruellich said:

> Thank you for making clear, that you don't want to communicate. Thank > you for making clear, that you are an egoistic fool. Thank you for > making clear, that you want to be an unsocial punchy. >
Perhaps you should work on interpersonal skills before you try to discuss technology with other people. You seem to have a lot of emotion in the form of hatred and anger which comes across in your E-Mails. I'm sure you have much to offer to a discussion on technology, but language like that does not belong on a technology mailing list. -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions? Frank Gruellich <frank@××××××××××××.org>