From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] For folks interested in helping with gentoo security efforts
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:08:37
1 On 03/19/04 Corey Shields wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
5 >
6 > On Friday 19 March 2004 07:56 am, Tobias Weisserth wrote:
7 > > I'd really like to help out. Could you please send me some kind of
8 > > GuideXSL template how these documents look like so that I can make
9 > > an estimate about what is required of me?
10 >
11 > The Gentoo xml documentation is incredibly easy.. don't let the xml
12 > scare you. If you know basic HTML, then you will be able to look at
13 > an existing gentoo xml doc as an example and go from there.
14
15 Remeber, what your browser gets from www.gentoo.org is normally NOT
16 GuideXML but the processed HTML version. To get the XML version use
17 http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/xml/htdocs/?root=gentoo
18
19 Marius
24 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
25 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.