From: Joby Walker <zorloc@××××××××.org>
To: gonzalo <gts@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo security <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Security Updates
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:16:34
1 Gentoo Announce only allows posting by the administrators of the list.
2
3 The last GA message was 1/8 on the kernel GLSA.
4
5 jbw
6
7 gonzalo wrote:
8 > I'm CCing to it
9 >
10 > 1/16/04 1:56 PM, Stuart Haas escribio:
13 >>I've been subscribed for two months to the announce list and haven't gotten
14 >>anything either. I think that list is down.
15 >>
16 >>Stuart
17 >>
18 >>gonzalo wrote:
19 >>
20 >>>I'm subscribed to that one to since january 5 but haven't get any mail from
21 >>>it. And I've updated more than a few ebuilds due to security advisories from
22 >>>other distros.
23 >>>...or may be my subscription is not working.
24 >>>
25 >>>
29 > --
30 > gentoo-security@g.o mailing list