From: David vasil <vasil@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-security] postfix and SASL
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:05:05
1 Joe Strusz wrote:
2 > Well dave, actually yes. I have read every Artcile on the wiki remotely
3 > close to SASL, even the ones using mysql for authentication/databasing
4 > etc... Ive read the ENTIRE postfix handbook, just for giggles, and Ive
5 > gone over any thread on the forum remotely related to this issue in the
6 > past 12 months...
9 > So...
10 >
11 > With that said, what would be the approprate mailing list to debug this
12 > problem DAVE?
13
14 I would suggest gentoo-users. Since this is not a security related
15 question with regard to gentoo, the gentoo-security list is obviously
16 not the proper place to post a topic like this.
17
18 -dave
19 --
20 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list