From: "J. Ryan Earl" <ryan@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Cacti Graphs
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:45:05
1 Also, if you have any processes that create the rrdtool .rra file directly,
2 like courier-graph.pl or mail-graph.pl, you can just import the .rra file
3 into Cacti.
4
5 -ryan
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Matthew Hallmark [mailto:matt@×××××××××××××.com]
9 Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:22 AM
10 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Cacti Graphs
14 If you can write the sar or iptraf script to return the data type for
15 import into the rrd file, you can run a custom script within cacti, to
16 accomplish this. Check the out the way the nice mysql graphs are
17 generated.
18
19 I do seem to have a problem myself though, maybe someone here has an
20 idea.
21
22 I can't seem to poll snmp on a non standard port. I'm trying to hit
23 several Weblogic instances, and it just times out. Any ideas?
24
25 tia
26
27 mh