From: "José González Gómez" <jgonzalez.openinput@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Central Authentication
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:39:33
1 2006/9/13, Jeff Rooney <jtrooney@×××××××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Hi everyone, had a quick question, I'm looking into adding some type of
4 > central authentication system to my network as maintaining passwords on
5 > 30 servers is a pain. :) I was looking at OpenLDAP but saw that the doc
6 > was no longer support, was wondering what everyone else out there is
7 > doing and if anyone had any pointers. Thanks in advance.
10 I made a howto some time ago:
11
12 http://www.openinput.com/auth-howto/
13
14 A bit outdated, but I think still valid... please, if you use it tell me
15 about. I have some comments from other readers to improve it, I hope I have
16 some time to do it in the near future.
17
18 HTH, best regards
19 Jose