From: Ryan Lynch <rlynch@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Mail conversions
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:41:11
1 On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:48:23 -0400
2 Jack Jackson <jackson.linux@×××××.com> wrote:
3 It's been a while since I've used pegasus mail, but I'm fairly sure it can export to several other formats, perhaps it can export to one that can be read by outlook. Then you could import that format in outlook, and convert it that way.
6 > Renzo Rosales wrote:
7 > > Can't you export the mail in a format that's compatible with Outlook,
8 > > scan it for viruses, then import it to the Windows machine?
9 >
10 > That's precisely what I'd like to do; being completely unfamiliar with
11 > Outlook I don't know which mail formats it's on speaking terms with. Do
12 > you have any suggestions?
13 >
14 > Thanks in advance,
15 > >